Are You Ready to Vote?
This November, organized labor will combat the power of organized money. We’re voting to protect our freedoms—and our voices will be heard. Sign the pledge to vote in November.
NORTH SHORE AFL-CIO FEDERATION OF LABOR - CLEVELAND'S UNIONS
The North Shore AFL-CIO Federation of Labor is the organized voice for 85,000 working people from nearly 150 local unions in Cuyahoga, Lake, and Geauga counties. By joining together across sectors and industries, we can achieve economic stability, family-sustaining wages, and a brighter future for everyone.
Connect with Us
Sign up to receive email updates about our work and how you can support working people.
O’MALLEY TO PARTICIPATE IN “BUILDING A BETTER OHIO” CONVENING AT THE WHITE HOUSE02 Sep, 2022
North Shore AFL-CIO Executive Secretary Dan O’Malley will be at the White House this coming Wednesday, September 7th for the Biden administration’s “Communities in Action: Building a Better Ohio” convening.
AFL-CIO News Feed
- Take Action: Support Delta Flight Attendants Fighting for a Union! -
- Hispanic Heritage Month Profiles: Francisco Tostado -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: California Labor Federation Secures Top Priority with Signing of Farmworker Organizing Bill -
- Hispanic Heritage Month Profiles: Anthony Neira -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: Support AFM’s Campaign for American Music Fairness Act -