NORTH SHORE AFL-CIO FEDERATION OF LABOR - CLEVELAND'S UNIONS
The North Shore AFL-CIO Federation of Labor is the organized voice for 85,000 working people from nearly 150 local unions in Cuyahoga, Lake, and Geauga counties. By joining together across sectors and industries, we can achieve economic stability, family-sustaining wages, and a brighter future for everyone.
Connect with Us
Sign up to receive email updates about our work and how you can support working people.
Brown Meets with Cleveland Union Musicians to Celebrate Pension Fix11 Jul, 2022 Read More > Brown Meets with Cleveland Union Musicians to Celebrate Pension Fix
STATEMENT BY NORTH SHORE AFL-CIO EXECUTIVE SECRETARY DANIEL J. O’MALLEY ON ELECTION OF TERRY MCCAFFERTY TO THE CUYAHOGA COUNTY BOARD OF ELECTIONS20 Jun, 2022
“On behalf of the North Shore Federation of Labor, I congratulate former Pipefitters Local 120 Business Manager Terry McCafferty on his election to the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections.
AFL-CIO News Feed
- Every Worker Deserves a Union: In the States Roundup -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: Secretary-Treasurer Fred Redmond Rallies Union Members at Canvass Kickoff in Las Vegas -
- The Inflation Reduction Act Is a Victory for Working People -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: CHIPS Act Includes Critical ‘Worker Voice’ Provisions -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: Late Night Comedian Jimmy Fallon Meets UAW Members at Ford Electric Vehicle Plant -