2023 ENDORSEMENT PROCESS
*THE 2023 ENDORSEMENT PROCESS IS OPEN*
The North Shore Federation of Labor is the organized voice of 80,000 working people and retirees in Cuyahoga, Lake, and Geauga Counties. Our membership is diverse and includes everyone from teachers, firefighters, and grocery store workers to electricians and aerospace workers. We come together at the North Shore AFL-CIO because we believe in one simple idea: when working people stand together, we can create positive change for everyone.
The delegate body of the North Shore AFL-CIO votes to endorse candidates and ballot measures based on how they will impact not only our unions but all working people. We carefully consider what each candidate and ballot measure will do to make stronger communities, including schools, healthcare, the right to form a union, trade policies, and much more.
We invite all candidates for office to participate in our endorsement process. Under Federation rules, all candidates must submit the appropriate questionnaire to be considered for any endorsement. Our deadlines for questionnaire submission and endorsements dates are:
- Deadline to submit for a July 12 endorsement: July 5
- Deadline to submit for an August 9 endorsement: August 2
- Deadline to submit for a September 13 endorsement: September 6
- Deadline to submit for an October 11 endorsement: October 4
Please complete the appropriate endorsement questionnaire. Completed questionnaires can be sent via e-mail to Brian Pearson, firstname.lastname@example.org, or delivered to our office: 3250 Euclid Ave. #250, Cleveland, OH 44115. For any questions or concerns on this process, please contact Brian Pearson at 216.881.7200 ext. 14 or email@example.com.
• 2023 Non-Judicial Questionnaire + Workers Bill of Rights (fillable) **save to your computer and re-open before completing**
• 2023 Judicial Questionnaire (fillable)**save to your computer and re-open before completing**