NORTH SHORE AFL-CIO FEDERATION OF LABOR - CLEVELAND'S UNIONS
The North Shore AFL-CIO Federation of Labor is the organized voice for 85,000 working people from nearly 150 local unions in Cuyahoga, Lake, and Geauga counties. By joining together across sectors and industries, we can achieve economic stability, family-sustaining wages, and a brighter future for everyone.
Connect with Us
Sign up to receive email updates about our work and how you can support working people.
New BLS Data: Union Membership Grows by More than 200,000 in 202219 Jan, 2023 Read More > New BLS Data: Union Membership Grows by More than 200,000 in 2022
North Shore AFL-CIO Endorses McCafferty for Board of Elections13 Jan, 2023
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Thursday, January 12, 2023
AFL-CIO News Feed
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: Historic Job Growth in 2022 Reflects Strong but Uneven Economic Recovery -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: Help HuffPost Union Members Secure Fair Contract -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: Machinists Launch Training to End Workplace Violence and Harassment -
- What to do after Roe v. Wade? -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: Culinary Union Launches ‘My Stations Watch’ to Hold Casino Owners Accountable -